Ready for this 6 pack abs challenge that will slim and strengthen your abdominal area? You’ll be able to get rid of the belly pooch and diminish your love handles in just 30 days.
All it takes is less than 20 minutes a day for the next month. At the end of the challenge you’ll notice how loose your clothes become. This 6 pack abs challenge is not about basic crunches. Yeeey! It involves five different abdominal exercises to target every angle of your midsection.
So you’ll not gonna work just the front abdominal muscles, known as the 6 pack abs, but also the obliques and the lower back muscles. This abs challenge is a complete core workout.
Here are the 5 exercises used in this abs workout. They’re simple, easy and you probably already know how to do them. But if you don’t know, here are the guidelines:
1. REVERSE CRUNCHES
- Lie on the ground with your back flat on the floor.
- Lift your legs off the floor and bend your knees at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your ankles are parallel to the floor.
- Engage your abs and slightly raise your tailbone off the floor while pulling your knees towards the chest.
- Lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat as many times as needed.