What ingredients do you need :
- 3 Cups of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- 2 fresh chili pappers
- ¼ cup of blended ginger
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 3 teaspoons of honey
How to prepare:
- Put everything in the bowl; only the vinegar let it a side.
- Put the mixture in a jar.
- 2/3 of the jar should be full of ingredients, and the rest fill it with vinegar.
- Close the jar and shake it for a couple of minutes.
- Make sure that the jar is in a cold place and keep it dry for 14 days. Shake it once or twice a day.
- After two weeks, remove the liquid. We suggest you squeeze it.