Curly hair always creates a trend in the fashion world. Curly hair may be considered as a gift in certain times and as a curse in other times why because the curly hair can be voluminous, bouncy and beautiful in sometimes and it also becomes dry, unruly and frizzy that makes very difficult to manage.
Frizzy hair which is more prone to breakage due to split ends is the most common and biggest problem faced by the people with curly hair. So, to make your curly hair always a god’s gift to you, then you have to reduce the frizz and keep it well nourished all the time. However, there are many cosmetic hair care products that soften and moisture frizzy curls but the usage of natural remedies will give long lasting results to manage your hair without damaging it.
HOME REMEDIES FOR MANAGING CURLY HAIR:
Discover these natural remedies which are effective in treating your frizzy and curly hair. Let’s get started.
ETHOD – 1: (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR)
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has amino acids, lactic acids, enzymes and other essential nutrients will maintain a proper balance of your natural pH level of your scalp. It reduces frizzy hair and add moisturize to shine your hair.
- Mix equal quantities of organic apple cider vinegar and water.
- Shampoo your hair thoroughly and use this mix as a hair rinse.
- Leave it for few minutes and finally, rinse your hair with cool water.
- Repeat the process regularly for once or twice a month to get rid of frizzy curly hair.
METHOD – 2: (HOT OIL MASSAGE)
Hot oil massage will moisturize your hair and avoids dryness which in turn prevents frizzy hair. The best oils for hot oil massage are olive oil or coconut oil or almond oil for treating your dry or frizzy hair.
- Slightly warm the natural oil for 2 – 4 minutes and let it cool to reach the room temperature.
- Apply it all over your hair and massage gently for few minutes to cover every hair shaft from root to top.
- Secure it with a shower cap and the cover your head in a hot towel.
- Wait for 1 – 2 hours and then rinse your hair using a shampoo and conditioner.
- Do the same process for once or twice a week on regular basis.
METHOD – 3: (BEER)
Beer restores the moisture in your hair and makes it softer, shinier and bouncy. For best results, use dark and non – alcoholic beer to manage your curly hair.
- Rinse your hair with the regular shampoo and water.
- Pour the beer slowly on your hair but be sure that each strand gets coated.
- Leave it on for 5 – 10 minutes for the beer to penetrate into your hair shafts.
- Finally, rinse off with cold water and dry your hair.
- Continue doing the same process for once in every 2 weeks to manage your curly hair.