Ex foliate dead skin cells on your face, draw out the dirt, unclog pores, and give a spate of dampness to your skin with these simple anti-ageing facial masks! It’ll help your everyday skincare regime work better by getting rid of the dead skin cells and will make you look 10 years younger. The best part of these masks is that you will surely have all the ingredients in your kitchen already! Let’s have a look
1. Avocado Mask:
What Would You Need?
- ¼ mashed avocado ( you can mash it with a fork)
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon slice
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- A tablespoon of honey
How Does It Work?
- Avocado nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
- Lemon exfoliates and brightens your skin
- Olive oil deeply cleanses and nourishes your skin.
- And honey is anti-inflammatory in nature, it kills and clears dead cells.
How To Do It?
- Mix avocado, honey, lemon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Before you start applying the face mask on your face, take a wet warm towel and keep it over your face for 2 to 3 minutes. Warm water will help you open up your pores.
- Either use your fingers or a soft and synthetic brush to apply the mask on your face.
- The mask would be flowy and may drip, so wear a shirt that you already have to wash and make sure you keep down a towel before you lie down over a pillow.
- Let the mask sit for roughly 10 to 15 minutes or until it dries.
- the mask off with warm water.
- Lastly, apply your preferred serum or a moisturizer on your face.
Rice has been as a cosmetic healing agent since ages and it was quite common in Japanese beauty recipes. It is fairly rich in Vitamins which stimulates cell repair and growth and slows premature ageing and enhances the supply of blood to the skin.