It’s a known fact that in order to get rid of some disease it’s enough to clean your intestines from the mucus, fecal deposits and other parasites in them. In a period 70 years of our life, through our intestines passes 100 tons of food and 40 thousands liters of liquid, which leads us to the conclusion that in our stomach there are 15 kilograms of fecal deposits and toxins.
They are poisoning our blood and are making irreparable damage to our organism.
When the bowels are malfunctioning it may come to diseases such as constipation, weak metabolism, diabetes, insufficient or too much weight, kidney, and liver diseases, hearing and eye problems, bad skin, hair and nails condition, as well as arthritis and even cancer.
Only a small part of the colon, 40 -50 cm, could be cleansed with the help of an enema, and the treatment of cleansing the intestines using special equipment is very expensive. It lasts a long time and it could damage the gut microflora.
Consuming 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour in a period of 3 weeks could completely cleanse the colon and the small intestine from the mucus, fecal deposits, and parasites, while it will keep healthy the microflora in the organism.
Colon cleansing with flaxseed flour
- This method provides quick normalization of the weight and burning the fat deposits.
- It has a beneficial effect on the regulation of lipid metabolism.
- The flaxseed flour is able to absorb and eliminate the toxins in the organism and also to lower the cholesterol levels in the blood.
Here Are The Diseases That Can Be Cured With This Remedy:
- Inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract
- Colitis, gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Excess body weight, lipid metabolism disorder
- Urinary tract disorders, cystitis, pyelonephritis
Here Is How To Use It:
- 3 weeks, as a substitute for your breakfast, consume this mixture
- First week: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour mixed with 100ml of Kefir
- Second week: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour mixed with 150ml of Kefir
- Third week: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour mixed with 200ml of Kefir
- If you cannot find flaxseed flour, you can buy flaxseed and grind it yourself.
- Don’t make the mixture for several days, the seed might die. It’s best to do it every morning, and consume it fresh.
- This mixture can be consumed as a substitute for breakfast. You have to drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters a day.
- You can do this colon cleansing only once a year.