It is super tasty and super weight loss friendly. It is full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals and takes just two minutes to make.
Drink smoothie it on an empty stomach replacing your breakfast and it’s gonna do wonder to your bodies, like fast weight loss, clean and clear skin, active mind and body and improved digestion.
Let’s Get Started With Breakfast Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Pineapple pieces
- 3/4 cup of mango cubes or papaya cubes
- 20 grams of kale
- 2 tablespoons of raw almonds
- 1 cup of coconut water
- The first step is to take a blender.
- Next, add one cup of pineapple pieces. By weight, these are 170 grams. You have an option to use either fresh or frozen.
- Next is a 3/4 cup of mango or papaya cubes.
- Next is a green superfood and it’s kale. Two leaves or 20 grams of kale.
- Next is 2 tablespoons of raw almonds.
- Now to help these fibrous foods blend well, add one cup of coconut water.
- Now blend all well. It will take up to 45 to 60 seconds.
- Next, shift it to a glass and now our weight loss and super healthy breakfast smoothie for weight loss is ready.
Pineapple is a tropical fruit and it’s mostly available at all places around the year. It has bromelain, which helps reduce inflammation and improves digestion.
And it has pantothenic acid which is also known as vitamin B5 and a lot of fiber which helps in burning body fat and weight loss. It also has vitamin B1 and B6 which keeps your nervous system and brain healthy.
Mango contains phytochemicals which restrict fat cells from expanding and thus prevents the weight gain. It also has malic acid and tartaric acid which keep your body alkaline.
It has lycopene which helps in weight loss and pectin fiber which lowers cholesterol and detoxes our body.
Kale is super-rich and beta carotene, calcium, vitamin K and C and fiber.
It has a lot of fiber which keeps you full for a long time and does help in losing weight. It’s a cancer-fighting food that also improves your eyesight, helps in brain development, lowers cholesterol and detoxes your body.
Kale at some places is difficult to get. You can also replace it with any other green leaves which are able to grab on easily. Few options are beet greens, carrot greens, swiss chard, baby spinach, arugula, bok choy, etc.
**If you are on a blood-thinning medicine or suffering from hypothyroidism, then avoid adding kale.
Almonds give a little crunch to the smoothie. They have a lot of healthy fats, fiber protein, and vitamins and not only promote weight loss but also reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Having coconut water in the morning will keep you fresh and hydrated throughout the day. It has bioactive enzymes, which ease digestion and boost metabolism. Though coconut water is mostly available at all the places either fresh or bottled. But if you’re not able to find it, then replace it with plain drinking water.