Healthy hair represents a beautiful personality but in these days, due to certain reasons like the usage of harsh chemical based shampoos, environmental irritants, pollution, unhygienic hair care practice due to busy schedules, stress, over usage of hair styling products, etc. most of the people are suffering from hair damages which in turn result in many hair and scalp problems.
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are some of the most amazing natural ingredients in the world. Both used for a multitude of things including beauty, health, and cooking, these ingredients can make a world of difference in your life! Alove Vera is a natural cleanser and healer, while coconut oil is hydrating as well as healing. When combined, they’re a powerhouse! Although they both have SO many uses, today we’ll focus on aloe vera & coconut oil for hair growth!
ALOE VERA & COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH – RECIPE
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight jar either in the fridge or on your counter. If you’re storing in the fridge, please keep in mind that the coconut oil will harden, so you’ll have to warm it up between your hands before applying to hair.
- Grab enough of the mixture to saturate your hair and work from roots to tips, making sure to cover well.
- Apply a shower cap or a towel and leave on for at least 2 hours, but overnight is always best!
- Rinse off, and shampoo and condition as usual.
Use this at least twice a week to encourage faster, healthier hair growth.
Aloe vera and coconut oil are each used for hair growth, but when used together they have some AMAZING benefits! Both will target the hair from the roots, healing any sort of scalp issues, and encouraging hair to grow faster. Split ends will also be healed and hair will be smoother and shinier.
PS: This mixture can also be used on the skin to hydrate, prevent wrinkles and fine lines, and also get rid of acne. It really is THAT good!
ALOE VERA WITH OLIVE OIL AND YOGURT FOR SMOOTH AND SHINY HAIR :
Olive oil acts as an antioxidant and natural conditioner that nourishes the scalp and hair. Yogurt has a moisturizing property that adds volume and shine to your hair.
- Mix 2 – 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons each of yogurt and olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Stir all these ingredients and apply it on the scalp.
- Massage it gently on the scalp and hair for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 25 – 30 minutes and rinse your hair.
- Regular follow-up of this mask for 3 – 4 times a month will promote smooth and shiny hair growth.
Note: Or mix 1 teaspoon each of organic coconut oil and fresh lemon juice in 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Apply it on the hair and massage for a couple of minutes. Rinse your hair after 20 minutes.
ALOE VERA WITH LEMON JUICE FOR HAIR LOSS
Aloe vera with lemon juice combination helps to provide nourishment, eliminate dandruff, removes excess oiliness, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
• Extract aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf and squeeze half a lemon in a bowl.
• Pour this mix into a blender and blend it for a minute or two.
• Apply it on your hair and scalp and massage gently for few minutes.
• Wash your hair thoroughly after 20 – 30 minutes.
• Repeat it regularly to prevent hair loss and to enhance healthy hair growth
ALOE VERA WITH COCONUT OIL AND HONEY FOR DRY HAIR
Dry hair will result in dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss and finally results in hair damage. This is hydrating hair mask that nourishes your hair deeply and prevents dry hair.
• Mix 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in 4 – 5 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl.
• Stir well and apply this mix on your hair from root to tip direction as a hair mask.
• Leave it on for about 30 – 45 minutes and rinse off with your regular shampoo.
• Continue doing the same process regularly to get rid of dry and dull hair.