Your gorgeous hair can be your identity in public. Some girls identified due to their beautiful and healthy hair. Wouldn’t it be amazing if people actually come to you to ask you the secret behind your shiny and bouncy hair? For that, it is important to keep your hair safe from chemicals and use a natural way to nourish your hair.
You might have already damaged your hair by using harmful shampoos, dyeing it or straighten it. So, the first step towards healthy hair is to repair your damaged hair.
Here is a collection of 3 DIY homemade hair tonics which will repair your hair. The regular application of these hair tonics will provide you healthy, strong and shiny hair.
Nettle Hair Tonic
The nettle is rich in iron which helps to combat the hair loss. The rinse with nettle solution promotes hair growth. You can also drink nettle tea regularly to battle the hair loss. The iron in the nettle tea will help you to promote proper blood circulation in the scalp region which enhance hair growth.
It also helps to handle the imbalance of sebum which is a reason behind dry scalp or dandruff in your hair. It is wonderful herb for your hair and overall health.
- Nettle powder- 5 tbsp
- Water- 2 cups
- Essential oil- 2-3 drops
- A bottle.
- Take 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the nettle powder to it and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow the solution to cool down and then strain it properly.
- Add 2-3 drops to the solution and store it in the bottle.
- You can store this solution in the fridge for 6 months.
- Massage the solution on your scalp before head bath and allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinse.
- Use this tonic twice a week to get rid of hair fall and keep your hair healthy.
- Horsetail Hair Tonic