Nobody likes those orange tiny balls over hips, legs, and thigh as they destroy the beauty of that specific parts. Yes! Cellulite is the most common problem of almost every women, representing all shapes and sizes. To get rid of cellulite, you might be applying several home remedies. But exercise is the best way to reduce them. So, before going directly to exercise, let’s talk about the reason behind cellulite.
How to practice:
- Lie on right side and balance your weight on bending elbows.
- Now, bend your right legs by knees and lift your left leg 4-10 inches off the floor.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds and then lower down slowly.
- Repeat this exercise with right leg.
- How many times: 3 sets, 15 reps for each side